Vinyl

dc Talk
Vinyl




Jesus Freak

Vinyl Weight: 180 gram.

Vinyl Color: Black
Format: 2 LP
Tracks: 15
Packaging: Gatefold Jacket With Insert
Label: Superfan Vinyl





Tracklist:

Side A: 

- So HelpMe God
- Colored People
- Jesus Freak

Side B:

- What If I Stumble
- Day By Day
- Mrs. Morgan
- Between You And Me

Side C:

- Like It, Love It, Need It
- Jesus Freak (Reprise)
- In The Light
- What Have We Become?

Side D:

- Mind's Eye
- Alas My Love
- Jesus Freak (Freaked Out Remix) (BONUS TRACK)
- I Wish We'd All Been Ready  (BONUS TRACK)




Supernatural

Vinyl Weight: Standard Weight

Vinyl Color: White
Format: 2 LP
Tracks: 14
Packaging: Gatefold Jacket With Insert
Label: Superfan Vinyl




Tracklist:

- Intro

- It's Killing Me
- Dive
- Consume Me
- My Friend (So Long)
- Fearless
- Godsend
- Wanna Be Loved
- The Truth
- Since I Met You
- Into Jesus
- Supernatural
- Red Letters
- There Is A Treason At Sea